Monday, March 28, 2011

A Little Commercial...


As a blogger I am a member of several websites that graciously allow me to try out their new products in return for the possibility of a post on a new product. (Let me assure you, I don't promote it if I don't think it deserves it!) This one deserves it...

Kids are messy. Anyone with kids knows that firsthand. My oldest projectile vomited baby formula all over our couch when he was a week old and I've been cleaning up messes ever since. Seriously. Bugaboo, my middle kiddo, is particularly messy. I truly believe that dirt is magnetically attracted to him. Anyway, Purex came out with a new laundry detergent with Zout added and I decided that Bugaboo would be the one to test just how good it really was. I threw a pair of jeans that had fallen into a muddy creek straight into the washing machine without pretreating. The only stains that remained were ones that were already there. I might buy stock in this stuff...

Before:
After:
Before:
After:
(Oh, and just so you all know, I'm hoping to giveaway a coupon or two for free bottles of this stuff in the near future so you can try it out for yourself! Keep checking back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment