Monday, May 16, 2011

A Bed and Breakfast?

I'm fairly certain that our house is well on it's way to becoming one. One thing that I have found about where we live is that being in the South means a lot of house guests. Luckily, we love company. Unluckily, it means that sometimes I don't get to do as much crafting as I would like to! I've been working on some new cushions and pillows for our front porch that will hopefully be done in the next day or two, until then I'll leave you a few pictures of my view for Mother's day weekend when I took my three monsters on a mini trip with some of our best friends...

Mistress Monstress digging away happily.
The Professor found a hermit crab, I had to tell him that it was against the law to remove wildlife from the beaches of SC in order to avoid bringing it home...
The Professor and Bugaboo hanging out in a tide pool. One of the few times they weren't in the waves body surfing. I gave birth to three fishes!
Ahhh, a major perk of living within a few hours of the ocean...
See ya'll soon with the porch cushions!!!

1 comment: