Monday, March 12, 2012

Miss Me?

I'm back. I never really left, but I did take a hiatus and went (are you sitting down?) an entire week without so much as turning on my computer. I know. The devil is wearing earmuffs and gloves. Anyway, something I noticed that surprised me was that I didn't miss it at all. Not one bit. I checked my email by phone a couple of times a day, but overall I was much more productive and a much better mommy with it off. Not to mention the fact that we don't let the kids have any electronics during the week and I thought I should start living more by example. In addition, the Professor now has baseball three times a week and Mistress still does dance and tumbling two days a week. Add in DH's work schedule and I am one busy Mama! So, my plan from now on is to turn it on once a week or so, do blog posts that can post during the week, and turn it off again. My plan is to return to the much simpler time before the time sucking internet. After all, my kids need me more than facebook does. :)

Getting back to posting, last night I made the most amazing dinner! I found this recipe for Tilapia over at Scissors and Spatulas a while ago and finally got around to making it last night. It. Was. To. Die. For.

Seriously.

(I also borrowed the picture from Scissors and Spatulas, ours didn't last long enough to get a photo!)

The Professor had FOUR helpings and we had to cut him off since the other two wanted a second helping as well. I will most definitely be making this one again soon!

I added a side of our favorite oven roasted broccoli (minus the lemon juice this time) added a salad, and we were good to go! Absolutely delicious!

So try it out, seriously. Run to the store and get this fish. You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. I have never had any luck cooking fish! I may have to try it!

    ReplyDelete