Sunday, March 18, 2012

Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes

The weather in the south has been gorgeous the last couple of weeks. Mid to upper 80s and sunshine all the way! With the warm weather, I was inspired to try out a summery dessert and decided on these, raspberry lemonade cupcakes.
Oh my goodness these were delicious! I found this recipe on Pinterest a few days ago and was instantly inspired to try them. I didn't have any raspberries on hand, so I substituted strawberries in the frosting, and they were fantastic! I will say, if you use strawberries, you will probably need to cut the amount of berries in half or be prepared to add extra powdered sugar. I found that the strawberries were juicier than raspberries would have been, so I used four cups of powdered sugar to make the frosting the right consistency instead of three. Regardless, I highly recommend you try these! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment