Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stashbusting September


In honor of my previous post on procrastination, I have happily signed on to 'Stashbusting September' at the T-shirt Diaries! Click on over to read the rules, but basically you agree not to purchase any crafting supplies for the entire month of September, using only what you already have in your stash. I am very excited to use up some of the things that I have sitting around in my craft room, and even more excited to show you what I end up coming up with. (I will admit, however, that I will probably go buy some elastic before it begins though, since I am currently down to my last 1/2 yard! Shhh, don't tell...) If you'd like to participate, click on the link above and head on over to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for signing up for stashbusting September! I promise it will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete