Sunday, October 23, 2011

Where Have I Been?

In my sewing room, spending HOURS on this Rapunzel costume for Mistress. This thing has taken up a ridiculous amount of my time these days, and the time that hasn't been taken up with Rapunzel has been spent on housework and homework, volunteering and a whole mess of mending. I do promise that I will get back to bloggable crafting eventually, I also promise to share the finished Halloween costumes next week, after finishing this one AND a storm trooper. Or it could be a clone trooper, I can't keep them straight. They both wear white helmets. Can I give a shout out to my Buggy who decided to be Darth Vader after we found the costume at a yard sale? He's currently my favorite child...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! My daughter asked to be Rapunzel, and I bet it took me 10 hours to sew her costume. The hem isn't even straight, because by the time I got to that point, I didn't care! That was a challenge. lol But she loves it now, and won't take it off. Guess it was worth it, but I won't be sewing any princess dresses any time soon! I haven't posted any pictures (and my costume isn't as professional as yours!), but I might come back and post the link once I finally get it on my blog, just in case you care to see another Rapunzel dress variation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your version! Believe me, up close there were plenty of mistakes on this one as well. Wouldn't win any professionalism awards but Mistress loved it so that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete