Thursday, May 30, 2013

I've tried.  I really have.  Problem is that my heart just isn't in this blog anymore.  That doesn't mean that it never will be again, but there are other things I want to do with my time right now.  Summer is approaching and I want to play outside with my kids, explore our state some more, make smores in the backyard and catch fireflies.  I want to do arts and crafts with them and take pictures of them and enjoy every minute I have.  I want to hike, I want to bike, I want to read on the front porch and wander the beach searching for the perfect shell.  So, I'm officially taking the summer off.  I might be back in September, I might not be.  I still love creating things, I still craft and sew and cook and bake on a regular basis, I just want to spend my time with my kiddos as opposed to on a computer.  Thank you all for following me, have a great summer and maybe I'll see you in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment