Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm Still Here...

Believe it or not, I haven't moved to another country.  The last 6 weeks have been nothing short of a whirlwind, since DH and I got the first chance in almost 12 years to go on a vacation just the two of us!  He had a conference for work on the island of Maui and I got the chance to tag along.  So, we got 10 whole days of rest, relaxation, and quality time together on the islands of Oahu and Maui.  A huge thank you to my parents who came down to watch the monsters for all that time, it was not a simple job with their schedules!  Anyway, between getting ready for that trip, the trip itself, and the recovery period, I am just now getting to the point where I feel caught up enough to start blogging again.  Fingers crossed that I'll get something new up in the next few days, (I really do have projects all laid out!) until then you can enjoy a shot from the beach chair I held down every single morning for a week.  Beautiful Hawaii, I miss you already...

No comments:

Post a Comment