Saturday, April 23, 2011

And the Winners Are...

You know how you sometimes go to bed thinking, "There was something that I was supposed to do today..." Yeah, I forgot to do the drawing last night. Hopefully you will all cut me a little break, we have had visitors for the last 6 days and a 2 day turnaround before more guests arrive this afternoon! Anyway, I used a random number generator at Random.org and here are the results...

True Random Number Generator 2Powered by RANDOM.ORG

True Random Number Generator 4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations to Elle and Tommelynn, the winners of the Purex Laundry Detergent! Please email me with your addresses at awelsh30@yahoo.com and I will send out your coupons for FREE Purex with Zout laundry detergent! Please claim your prizes by May 10th!

1 comment: